PRIVACY NOTICE FOR JOB APPLICANTS
You understand that, by submitting your application, you will be required to provide personal details, including contact details and application information.
If you do not want your information to be processed, please do not send us your CV.
Stratasys may at any time revise this Privacy Notice by updating this post. Revisions apply as of the date of their publication. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore visit this page before each access to review the current Privacy Notice.
- Stratasys reserves the right to remove any information submitted by users which it assesses in its sole discretion as being inappropriate, abusive, illegal, or disruptive.
- If you register for the Careers section, you will be asked to provide personal data to Stratasys. You agree that your personal data shall be collected, put in a database and processed by Stratasys. Stratasys may transfer your personal data to any Stratasys subsidiary or affiliated company or any of its subcontractors located in a third country which may not offer an adequate level of data protection, for the purposes specified in this Privacy Notice.
- We will only request information from you which is reasonably necessary for the identification and evaluation of potential candidates for open positions such as but not limited to: name, address, telephone, e-mail, academic background, previous employers, etc.
- Information submitted by you will be used to identify and evaluate you for positions in Stratasys. It will be accessed by Stratasys human resources functions and by managers responsible for positions for the purposes of evaluation. Stratasys will not use information submitted by you for any other purpose, except as specified by this Privacy Notice, or with your consent. Technical staff may have some limited access your personal data but only when necessary for the technical administration of this system.
- You agree not to provide incomplete, false, or inaccurate biographical information; or information which is not your own accurate resume. Please note that if you do not provide complete responses to the requested information, we may not be able to evaluate you as a candidate for positions at Stratasys. You may access, inspect, update or delete information that you have submitted to the website at all times. You may ask Stratasys to correct or remove from the Careers section information you submitted at any time by sending an e-mail to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org. We will process your request according to applicable laws.
- You are responsible for your own information and for the consequences of their posting. You agree not to submit information infringing on the privacy, publicity, confidentiality, or intellectual property rights of others, including information revealing trade secrets, unless you own the rights or have the owner’s permission so to do. For clarity, Stratasys will not be responsible or liable for any violation of third party privacy, confidentiality or intellectual property rights arising from the information you submit to the Careers section.
- Stratasys is committed to protecting the personal data you share with us. In support of this commitment, we have implemented appropriate technical, physical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against: unauthorized or accidental destruction, alteration or disclosure; misuse; damage; theft or accidental loss; or unauthorized access.
- Stratasys will retain personal data collected from unsuccessful candidates only for as a long as strictly necessary for the purposes set forth in this Privacy Notice and in accordance with applicable laws.
- If you have a question or concern about any collection, use or disclosure of personal data by the Company, or would like to request access to your own personal data, or have your data deleted, please contact:email@example.com. If you have any requests, questions and comments regarding an open position please contact us via email at Careers@stratasys.com.
Last updated: May 25th, 2018.